The first duct tape wallet I made started to fall apart due to the shitty construction.
It was my first time, so it wasn't so bad, but it didn't last as long as I had hoped.
So I tweaked some of the construction and layout and made sure to be really meticulous about it's measurements so it would last longer.
Here's the old one
:c his tail was coming off and the insides were falling apart.
and all of the adhesive was getting smudged and ugly.
This is ONYX-eptable
So I got to working on a new one.
Cutting out the little beastie
How the inside of the wallet turned out, 4 card slots, 2 hidden pockets, 1 I.D. slot
Billfold complete with lettering ;D
I got rid of the borders because it looked too messy.
I liked this simple look a lot better.
It used up a lot less tape and came out looking clean and nice.
It came out better than I had expected, I liked it so much that I didn't want to give it away... again.
School's over so hopefully I can get back to posting blogs again, I missed it
:D see you guys later